Registering and Subscribing
There are several levels from which you can access content at this site. Whether you are a site visitor new to Journal Watch, or a long time subscriber, there is plenty of content available to you.
View our Access Level Grid to identify the best option for you.
- Why Register?
- Registering with Journal Watch gives you free access to selected content and services. As a registered site visitor you can:
- Access FREE articles in all our specialty areas each week
- Access all site content older than six months
- Sign up for free e-mail alerts in the specialties of your choice
- Sign up to receive the Physician's First Watch daily e-mail medical news alerting service
- Sign up to receive e-mail alerts by topic of interest
- Access further information on all of our free and archived content with related links to many original articles, Medline abstracts, and audio interviews (where available)
- Purchase and take convenient online CME exams
- How Do I Register?
- You can register at the site by selecting "Register" from navigation links at the top of each page or by selecting "Register" on the sign in page. During the registration process we will first ask you to create a username and password. We will then ask you to provide us with your name, e-mail address, country, professional status, and specialty. Click here to register now.
- Why Subscribe to Journal Watch?
- As a subscriber to Journal Watch, you will have complete access to all of the content as it is published, allowing you to stay up to date with all of the important medical information that affects your practice. You also get access to special services just for subscribers such as the option to receive either headlines or full text emails of newly published articles. And you can purchase online CME exams at a discounted rate.
- How Much Does an Online Subscription to Journal Watch Cost?
- A subscription to Journal Watch Online is $119.00 (as of January 1, 2013) and includes 10 free CME exams.
- Residents, students, nurses and Physician Assistants receive a discounted rate of $49.00.
- How Do I Subscribe to Journal Watch Online?
- You can subscribe to Journal Watch Online by selecting "Subscribe" from the navigation links at the top of each page or by clicking "Subscribe" on the content sign in page. Click here to subscribe now.
- What If I Want a Print Subscription?
- Journal Watch offers 12 print newsletter subscriptions that correspond to our specialty areas. Print subscriptions provide convenient home or office delivery, 10 free CME exams and access to PDFs of print issues for all 12 individual titles. Click here to see titles and pricing.