NEJM Group was created by the Massachusetts Medical Society (MMS) to maintain the organization’s leadership in the complex, rapidly changing areas of biomedical research, clinical practice, health care delivery and ongoing medical education. Our mission is to advance medical knowledge from research to practice to ensure professionals have the information they need to improve health care quality and patient outcomes. Learn more about NEJM Group.
NEJM Group products reach health care professionals around the globe—making connections between clinical science and clinical practice. Our range of essential products helps you advance your knowledge, learning, practice and professional growth.
At the heart of NEJM Group is the publication that gave us our name: the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM). Published continuously for over 200 years, NEJM is the most trusted and influential source for new medical knowledge and clinical best practices.
As technology has evolved, so has NEJM. Our pioneering research articles and comprehensive reviews cover many specialty areas and are complemented with rich multimedia and key takeaways. Clinical practice videos, images, interactive medical cases, podcasts, mobile apps, and email alerts provide a variety of options for readers to delve into clinical material. All content is enhanced through the rigorous, unbiased editorial process that has made NEJM the gold standard in medical publishing.
NEJM reaches millions of people in more than 175 countries, with over half of our research reports originating from outside the United States. A truly global brand, NEJM will continue to inform how medicine is understood and practiced worldwide while fueling efforts to improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.
Health care delivery is undergoing a major transformation around quality, cost, and access. NEJM Catalyst brings health care executives, clinician leaders, and clinicians together to share innovative ideas and practical applications for enhancing the value of health care delivery.
Ideas and Innovations You Can Use
NEJM Catalyst brings insightful articles and real-life examples from a network of top thought leaders, experts and advisors to provide:
- Practical innovations in health care delivery — Innovations in your organization with actionable ideas on important topics affecting the rapidly changing health care industry, including care redesign and patient engagement.
- Impeccable quality and impact — Setting new standards via selective, relevant insights and information from highly regarded experts.
- Active contributions from renowned authorities, thought-leaders, and advisors — Prominent experts and influential opinion leaders from provider organizations across the globe come together to offer personal perspectives and experiences on the transformation of health care.
- Independent and impartial curation — Unbiased, objective content presents new thinking and cutting-edge strategies without the influence of outside interests.
- An exchange of ideas among executives and clinicians — Executives, leaders, and clinicians from across the health care community share ideas and perspectives on ways to advance health care delivery in these challenging but opportunity-filled times.
Lifelong learning and ongoing certification requirements are a reality for today’s clinicians. NEJM Knowledge+ makes it easier for them to incorporate these activities into their busy schedules. The smart adaptive engine at the core of NEJM Knowledge+ transforms the learning process, with advanced technology that continually adjusts to users’ individual learning needs. The result is less time spent on material that’s been mastered and more time to focus on areas that need improvement. Plus, with options for use on the desktop, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices, NEJM Knowledge+ lets clinicians learn and prepare for boards wherever and whenever they like.
NEJM Knowledge+ offers two products to choose from: Internal Medicine Board Review and Family Medicine Board Review. Both are packed with clinically relevant, rigorously edited, case-based content, with question banks that reflect specialty board blueprints. Plus, both offerings include timed practice exams, robust progress and performance reporting, and the opportunity to earn CME and other credits.
View the demo of Internal Medicine Board Review.
View the demo of Family Medicine Board Review.
Learn more about NEJM Knowledge+ and test your clinical proficiency with the NEJM Knowledge+ Question of the Week.
The physician-editors of NEJM Journal Watch scour more than 250 medical journals across 13 specialties to provide the most critical and clinically relevant updates on the latest medical research.
NEJM Journal Watch delivers timely information that physicians can trust, in a format that makes for an engaging, productive read. With succinct summaries and expert commentary, NEJM Journal Watch helps time-constrained clinicians expand their knowledge and provide better patient care. In addition, a daily alert, Physician’s First Watch, recaps the most significant medical news from the previous 24 hours. Stories are curated and summarized in one email each morning.
Carefully vetted by our editorial team, NEJM Journal Watch products adhere to the same high standards that apply to all NEJM Group products.
When physicians are exploring the next step in their career — or recruiters are looking for the best candidates — they count on NEJM CareerCenter. NEJM Career Center is the physician jobs companion website of the New England Journal of Medicine, offering both job searching services for physicians and recruitment solutions for physician recruiters. Physicians can search permanent and locum tenens jobs in the U.S. and access helpful career related resources.
Residency isn’t easy. But it doesn’t have to be quite so hard.
Designed specifically for residents, NEJM Resident 360 gives you the information, resources, and support you need to approach your rotations — and life as a resident — with confidence.
NEJM Resident 360 was created to help you build your knowledge base and advance your career while connecting you with a supportive community of both fellow residents and experts to help you gain clinical and professional insights.
Resources to get by — and get ahead:
- Rotation Prep supports learning with an overview of the basics, and expertly chosen resources that provide the foundational information you need.
- Learning Lab provides teaching tools and learning resources for use throughout your residency.
- Resident Lounge highlights issues residents face and inspires through blogs, podcasts, and discussions.
- And, find guidance on topics such as getting started in clinical research, managing medical education debt, negotiating your first contract and more.
NEJM Resident 360 is a benefit of your individual or institutional subscription to the New England Journal of Medicine, NEJM Journal Watch, or NEJM Knowledge+.